Interventional procedures performed by consultant vein specialists at HHC Vein Clinic’s are designed to restore proper venous blood flow and eliminate varicose and spider veins from venous circulation in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner. The best treatment for you will depend on a number of things:
- Type of vein abnormality (spider or varicose vein)
- Size (how large they are in diameter)
- Source and location of veins involved (for legs it can be thigh, ankle or behind the knee. Abnormal veins can even appear on the hands, face, breasts, back, and genital areas)
- Severity or concentration of veins
- Skin texture & colour
Is one Microsclerotherapy session all that I’ll need to treat my veins?
The number of sessions required varies from patient to patient, depending on the number of veins treated, ability to heal, and the cosmetic result desired. Sometimes Microsclerotherapy can be used in isolation and for other patients its used as part of a treatment plan that involves one or more of our other market-leading treatments for veins, such as EVLA or Foam Sclerotherapy.
Get an initial consultation at HHC. Let’s get those thread veins sorted!
Choose to get an initial consultation at HHC and we will determine the right course of treatment by thorough history taking, clinical examination and US duplex assessment.
Each patient seen and assessed at HHC Vein Clinic will have a 3 step treatment strategy.
- Initial Consultation including Duplex US scan
- Main treatment episode to treat the underlying cause
- Follow up appointment, usually to complete the treatment and attain the desired cosmetic result
So why not talk to our expert vein treatment team today to find out more?